week, until the final in Croke Park in September. It’s really easy to play and only costs €10 to enter. Winner(s) is player(s) with longest winning streak and receives 50% of the pot!
with GGE retaining c.€1.000 for development activities. *223 entries X €10 = total revenue of €2,230, after deduction of 10% service fee (€223) by the system providers, the final pot (available funds) = €2.007
GGE website, GGE Facebook page, competition website or mobile phone App.
- We’ve broken the provincial and All Ireland Football Championships down into 15 rounds (weeks).
- You can play online through the competition website or download the app on your phone
- Simply register, pay a one-off €10 entry fee with your credit card and then pick ONE team to win in each round (week)
- You can choose your picks for the first three rounds when entering
- You can change your mind at any time before the start of the first game in the round
- If your pick wins you progress to next round – but if they lose or draw you’re out
- The player(s) with the longest ‘winning streak’ (most successive rounds with a winning pick) wins!
- If your team’s game is postponed you continue to the next round
- Even if you forget to pick a team for a round, you still have a chance with our automated selection
- You can only pick the same team twice during the competition so you need to think ahead too!
- You can enter more than once, or help your friends enter, through the ‘group’ facility
Entries close: 20:00 CET, Saturday, May 20th – SO Don’t delay, enter today at:
Then get your clubmates, friends, family or work colleagues to enter too!
The more that play, the greater the challenge and the bigger the cash prize !!
every entry means more money for developing Gaelic games in Europe !!
- Competition rules below:
- The GAA provincial and All Ireland Football Championships are broken down into (a maximum) of 15 rounds of ‘last man standing’ starting on May 20th, 2017.
The first 7 rounds will consist of provincial games up to the finals. Rounds 8 onwards will be the All Ireland Championship proper with the final being the last round.
- Pay your entry fee at week 1 — no need to pay again.
- You can pick the same team just twice during the competition.
- Each week, simply pick ONE team to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
- If your team’s game is postponed during the week of the round you are automatically put through to the next round.
- Forget to pick a team, you’ll get the first team alphabetically that you’ve yet to pick.
- Player with the longest streak of predicting winning teams wins the pot.
- If 2 players remain and both don’t pick a winner, the pot is split.
- If more than 2 remain everyone goes through to the next round. If all remaining players lose their match in a round together, they all go through to the next round.
- If there are still players remaining at the end of the final the pot will be split between all remaining players.