Gaelic Games Europe would encourage clubs, teams, mentors and players to take sensible steps to avoid spreading the virus and protect our members.
- AVOID UNNECESSARY CLOSE CONTACTS such as handshakes, kissing , hugging, certain training drills, etc.
- DON’T SHARE water or other drink containers; towels or playing kit
- WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY especially before & after training sessions or games
- DO NOT ATTEND OR PARTICIPATE IN TRAINING, GAMES OR OTHER EVENTS IF YOU:
- ARE EXHIBITING ANY SYMPTOMS OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS
- TRAVELLED TO A REGION WITH MULTIPLE CONFIRMED CASES
- HAVE BEEN IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ANY PERSON WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS
- ADVISE YOUR CLUB OFFICERS/ TEAM MANAGER if you are receiving medical care and/or are in self-isolation
To date, no tournaments or fixtures have been cancelled or postponed but organisers are requested to always follow official advice from national/local
public health authorities and act accordingly. Please advise travelling teams ASAP if a tournament/match has to be postponed/cancelled.
Gaelic Games Europe will continue to monitor the situation and update advice accordingly.
Tony Bass Anna Marie O’Rourke
Chairperson Health & Well-being Officer